Home - Troubled Youth Homes

Youth Homes for Troubled Teens Both Boys and Girls

Strugglingteens.co represents parents seeking youth homes for their troubled child.  What is a group home?  Basically, youth homes are licensed therapeutic facilities that are based in a family setting.  Youth homes may be privately-owned therapeutic home providing residential treatment care to troubled teens and who are placed by parents or other caregivers.

Privately owned and operated youth homes are typically superior to what you would find at local city or county run group homes. Group homes for troubled teens (both troubled boys and troubled girls) are typically government-based programs (city, county, or state).  They are also typically underfunded, under served, and staffed by non-professionals who do the best they can under the circumstances they are given. Typically, the government-base homes do not provide a Christian experience.

For parents seeking a more intimate experience the best option is to look at privately owned youth homes specializing in residential treatment of troubled boys or girls.  Parents searching for placement for their struggling teen should look to privately run youth homes instead of government run facilities.  This type of program is typically supported by a local church, or owned and operated by a caring owners.  When parents are looking for help for their troubled child there are specific options that will work.  Let our family advocates help you with the best options for your child.  Call StrugglingTeens.co at 86-439-4818.

Home - Troubled Youth Homes

Page: Prev | Next